- What is the size of the team participating in your collaborative marketing efforts today? A couple of people, or a larger team of ten or more?
- Who is responsible for creating, editing, and approving your marketing content? Are agencies also involved?
- Do you have standard workflow processes in place today in your content creation efforts, or are they ad-hoc in nature?
- What other tools are you currently working with in your marketing tech stack? Are you looking to replace any of them with functionality in a Content Marketing solution, or should they simply all “play nice” together?
- Is publishing from the Content Marketing solution a key consideration? Or, are you concerned more with content planning and creation efforts?
- Considering all of your defined needs, which ones are the most important to your organization, in order of priority?
- What is your budget? How quickly do you want to get started? What steps are involved in your buying process in choosing a solution?
You’ve decided you’re finally ready to abandon your spreadsheets, emails, calendars, and other tools you’ve been working with to help your team manage an ever growing array of marketing efforts. Were these tools useful in getting you here? Of course they were. Are they going to support your team’s efforts to do more, and deliver more, in a more complex marketing ecosystem? Unlikely. Now the task has fallen upon you and your team to evaluate potential Content Marketing solutions to help you solve your content planning and creation challenges. Where should you start? First, it’s important to define the scope of your expectations for a Content Marketing solution, with some of the questions below as a guide:
Learn more about Mintent