Mintent is currently seeking multiple full-time Digital Marketing Specialists who have a broad range of digital know-how along with an in-depth understanding of marketing and communication principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Services team to implement and execute client marketing strategies.
- Understand brand objectives for each client and participate in ideation sessions.
- Oversee internal and external projects, collaborating and coordinating with team leads working on the accounts ensuring effective communication between one another.
- Oversee and communicate the development of appropriate tactics to support the defined strategy, and coordinate with the team to achieve the client’s goals.
- Make on site, off site and ongoing optimized content marketing recommendations based on industry best practices.
- Develop engaging content to execute against client content strategies.
- Under direction of the Digital Services Team Leads, assist in developing Integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels including, social, influencer, paid (sponsored), organic, blog, email marketing, etc.
- Prepares reports on a monthly basis to measure client’s success.
- Setup and/or configure Mintent software as required.
- Deliver projects on time and within scope.
- Support Digital Services Team Leads as required, additional duties as required.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in digital marketing or similar role.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, PR or equivalent.
- Content Marketing (creation, editing, optimizing and distribution).
- Social Media account configuration and management.
- Adaptable and agile.
- Possess out-of-the-box thinking.
- Efficient with excellent time management.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Can operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Nice to have some graphic design.
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO HR@GETMINTENT.COM. ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.