Mintent is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist who possesses a broad range of digital know-how along with an in-depth understanding of marketing and communication principles. Previous digital agency experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Services Team Lead to implement and execute clients’ digital marketing strategies
- Provide assistance in executing on and off-site web presence audits to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats including technical reviews of website, content, social media accounts
- Make digital ads, SEO, social and content marketing optimization recommendations (in conjunction with other practice area leads) based on current industry best practices
- Implement optimized onsite content
- Conduct on-going keyword research and analysis as is relevant to clients’ objectives.
- Assist in implementing the digital marketing strategy for organic campaigns
- Report on project progress and web presence optimization results based on defined timelines and goals (weekly, biweekly, monthly and/or quarterly)
- Setup and/or configure marketing technology software as required
- Deliver projects on time and within scope
- 2 to 3 years experience in one or more of the various digital marketing disciplines: paid and social advertising, SEO, content marketing, social media, and foundational brand work
- Demonstrated ability to implement a digital strategy
- Google Analytics, Ads or other relevant certifications
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite products
- Proficient with WordPress or other CMS
- Adaptable and agile
- Possess out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong time-management skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Can operate in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer
Mintent offers a fun, flexible working environment, comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity to broaden your experience working with a variety of B2B and B2C clients in a variety of digital marketing disciplines!
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates that are selected for an interview will be contacted.