Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Services Team to implement and execute clients’ digital marketing strategies.
- Technical Web – The technical infrastructure of web sites powered by WordPress, Wix, Shopify and others. Could fix and/or launch sites.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies including CRMs, Lead Nurturing Systems and Email Marketing Systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Search and Display platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Assist in putting together sales proposals and presentations.
- Conduct competitor analyses in search and social.
- Conduct on-going keyword research and analysis as is relevant to clients’ objectives.
- Participate in client-facing meetings.
- Report on project progress and web presence optimization results based on defined timelines and goals (weekly, biweekly, monthly and/or quarterly).
- Setup and/or configure marketing technology software as required.
- Track time.
- Deliver projects on time and within scope.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 2 to 3 years experience in digital marketing, paid search, social and display and analytics
- Demonstrated ability to implement digital strategy
- Willingness to learn new digital marketing techniques and approaches
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite products
- Proficient with WordPress, FTP, understanding of HTML
- Adaptable and agile
- Possess out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong time-management skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Can operate in a fast-paced environment
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO HR@GETMINTENT. ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.