Mintent is currently seeking full-time Digital Marketing Strategists who possess a broad range of digital know-how along with an in-depth understanding of marketing and communication principles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Services Team Lead to implement and execute clients’ digital marketing strategies.
- Provide assistance in executing on and off-site web presence audits to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats including technical reviews of website, content, social media accounts.
- Make on-site, off-site and ongoing optimized SEO, social and content marketing optimization recommendations based on current industry best practices.
- Implement on-site, off-site and ongoing optimized SEO and content marketing recommendations based on the definition of roles/responsibilities and timelines.
- Conduct on-going keyword research and analysis as is relevant to clients’ objectives.
- Assist in implementing the digital marketing strategy for organic campaigns.
- Report on project progress and web presence optimization results based on defined timelines and goals (weekly, biweekly, monthly and/or quarterly).
- Setup and/or configure marketing technology software as required.
- Deliver projects on time and within scope.
- 2 to 3 years experience in SEO, content marketing, social media, and digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to implement digital strategy
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite products
- Proficient with WordPress, FTP, understanding of HTML
- Adaptable and agile
- Possess out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong time-management skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Can operate in a fast-paced environment
Job Types: Full-time, or Contract.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.